Work Together Anywhere Workshop May 13 & May 15, 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
What's a better way to learn how to work remotely, than… remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere workshop consists of four 90-minute interactive online sessions where you work with a group of people to learn to become a successful distributed team!
This workshop series will focus on how to apply a new mindset to collaborate online. These techniques apply for globally dispersed teams as well as the “rapidly remote”. It will help build confidence in tackling the challenges, demonstrate new practices, and learn to leverage new or existing tools for productive distributed teamwork.
During the sessions you will build your very own action plan that you could immediately try with your distributed teams. You immediately apply the learning on how to bridge communication and collaboration gaps. Many students even apply lessons between the four sessions for even greater results!Learning Objectives
- Experience online facilitation techniques to enhance engaged collaboration from dispersed colleagues.
- Learn how to increase trust and camaraderie of a distributed team by simulating the human experience while working in co-located teams.
- Map techniques to avoid miscommunication and outline acceptable behaviors for your team’s collaboration.
- Engage in the facilitation of problem-free meetings where everyone contributes and all communication and work styles are honored.
- Practice how to give and receive feedback, conduct remote team retrospectives and inspire continuous improvement across distributed teams.
You can read further details at https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/Who Should Attend
This course is best suited for team members, managers, coaches, scrum masters, and product leaders who are willing to try new things to improve overall productivity and communication with their remote colleagues.
Do you have an entire team you would like to take through the training? Reach out to us for a group rate.About This Event
This small-group interactive learning experience will require your full attention and active participation for each of the two half-day sessions. If you need to multi-task, this is probably NOT the workshop for you.
The workshop is made up of four 90-minute, interactive online sessions each with a separate focus.
- Simulate the office online
- Trust & Alignment with Virtual Colleagues
- Facilitate online meetings
- Give and receive feedback to inspire continuous improvement
Breaks will be provided between sessions.
We will primarily work in Zoom, but other tools may be introduced at the instructor’s discretion.
The course runs with a minimum of four participants and a maximum of 12.