Sat, Aug 26|
Zoom Online Workshop
Leading SAFe 6.0 Certification Course
For leaders of a Lean-Agile change initiative to develop a Lean-Agile Mindset and apply the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to support Agile Teams, programs, and Program Portfolio Management. Coordinate and lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
Time & Location
Aug 26, 9:30 AM CDT – Aug 27, 5:00 PM CDT
Zoom Online Workshop
About The Event
Certified SAFe Agilist® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
To perform the role of a SAFe 6 Agilist, you should be able to:
· Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise.
· Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles.
· Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value.
· Empower with a Lean Portfolio.
· Coordinate the development of large solutions.
· Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills.
· Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
· Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset.
· Understanding SAFe Principles.
· Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning. Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value.
· Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise.
· Empowering a Lean Portfolio.
· Building Large Solutions
What You Get
The class registration includes:
· Attendee workbook
· Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 6 Agilist exam
· One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
· Course certificate of completion
· Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible for the exam.
Who Will Benefit
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
· Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
· Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
· Program and Project Managers
· Product and Product Line Management
· Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
· Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
· Duration: 90 minutes
· Number of questions: 45
· Passing score: 35/45 (77%)
· Competency level: Foundational; Competent, some knowledge or experience; can perform tasks with assistance
· Question format: Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
· Delivery: Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
· Access: Community Platform upon completion of the course
· Languages offered: English
· Cost: First attempt included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
Discounted Leading SAFe
This is a Discounted Leading SAFe Certification Ticket.